Identifying quick fixes that make a big difference
Your website is like a car – it requires constant maintenance, and needs to be given the once over by an expert every now and again.
Our website MOT service can check that your website content is performing as it should be, and help you to put right anything that needs fixing.
Features of your site’s layout and content that we can look at and help with include:
- First impressions;
- Visual impact and use of images;
- Readability, including help improving your web copy;
- Information that’s missing, or content that would be useful to add;
- Spelling, grammar and punctuation, drawing from our proofreading expertise;
- Integration of social media tools and content;
- Proper communication of your brand values;
- Overall user experience;
- The appearance and usability of your web shop
- Correct implementation and use of WordPress, including appropriate plugins and setup of the WooCommerce online retail platform.
We’re not a web design company, but if your site’s appearance or inner workings do need a more radical overhaul we’ll happily put you in touch with one of our trusted partner businesses.
We charge by the hour (£55), so can always agree in advance how much of our input you need – sometimes an hour or two of our time, with feedback delivered by email, is enough to make a positive difference, while other clients sometimes prefer us to visit their premises for a face-to-face session of up to half a day.