Informing your decision-making
Whether you’re looking to launch a new retail business or grow an existing one, understanding the market is crucial – and that’s where CannyInsights.com’s retail market insight can help.
How we can help
We can provide tailored information, intelligence and support to help you:
- Assess whether there’s likely to be a market for a particular new product or shop concept;
- Determine whether a bricks, clicks or multichannel model is likely to work best for your business;
- Understand what your competitors are doing in the market;
- Keep you up to date with your sector’s market trends;
- Position and brand your new store, taking into account the need to secure an original, Googleable name as well as a full digital footprint (URL, Twitter handle, Facebook page, Instagram account, etc.);
- Understand current and future developments in a particular retail location – or in competitor towns – and their potential impact;
- Research a potential location for a new shop;
- Source particulars for commercial properties in a specific location or that meet the criteria you require.
We also work with other organisations – such as business associations, local authorities and Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) – that require insight to inform the management and improvement of their places.
You can see examples of some of our projects in this area here.
A unique knowledge bank
As our Soult’s Retail View blog shows, we have built up a rich and timely knowledge bank relating to the UK retail market, informed by our own research and recent visits to more than 600 high streets and retail parks.
Our exclusive image library now contains more than 70,000 original photographs from retail centres across the country. We always include photographs in our reports for clients wherever they add richness to, and help to exemplify, the story being told.
Drop us a line
If you think our retail market insight and many years of research experience can help your business we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Just send us an email, or give us a call on (0191) 461 0361.